window protection film,
shatter resistant window film
1. It's adhesive window film, unlike the static cling one, it'll tightly stick on the window glass, won't be easily falling down.
2. When not in use, window film must be replaced and stored on the original backing paper. The side of the film that touched the glass should face the glossy side of the backing paper.
How to install?
1. Measure glass.
2. Trim the window film to required size. It’s better to cut 0.5 inch more for second cutting.
3. Clean the glass with soup water to keep the glass clean and smooth.
4. Wet glass with plenty of water. It is good for reducing air bubbles.
5. Peel off the transparent backing film, and then spray water on the back side (Smooth side). Then set up it on the glass.
6. Squeegee away water and air bubbles from center to the sides.
7. Cut off margins.
1. This product is only suitable for smooth glass. Not recommended for frosted glass, art glass, curved glass, etc.
2. This product can be used for office and home, bathroom, kitchen, doors, etc.
3. Soften the curling edges with the heat by a hair dryer. Once the curling edges are fixed, the window film will be much easier to cling.